dinsdag 2 februari 2010

BLOG 3

Student Life!

Dear followers, I'm proud to present to you my first blog about student life! This weekly blog will contain information about every little thing that goes on in my so called student life.

First of all I have to make a confession. Writing, reading and thinking in English is hard! Although I've lived in London for 6 months, everything I've learned seems to be so far away. But I'll do the best I can!

Yesterday was one hell of a day. It was the start of period 3, but my brains were still working hard for period 2. Maaike and I had to finish an assignment for Usability, which resulted in some stressful late night hours! But we made it, and passed with an 8! Yay! I'm glad I've got two days off now, perfect days to make a good start for this upcoming period!

I hope to see you guys all at the Vox-party this Thursday!

Take care,

Elske

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten